• Free Standard delivery applies only to orders of £65 or more (including VAT at the UK rate)
• To qualify for FREE delivery, the total amount of the products purchased after any discount voucher is applied must be £65
• Goods ordered must come to the applicable total before any packing charges are added.
• We reserve the right to change or discontinue free delivery at any time.
• We can deliver to anywhere in the UK, including Northern Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot deliver online orders to addresses in the Channel Islands or Eire.
• If you cancel part of an order, postage and packaging is recalculated according to the postage rates mentioned above. For example, if you order £75 worth of goods, and then cancel a £12 item, your order total will drop below £65, and you will no longer qualify for FREE delivery.
When will I receive my order?
We will email you as soon as your order has been despatched. If you chose First Class delivery, you will receive you order within 1-2 working days.
The procedures set out here, to return goods do not affect your statutory rights. Further information on your statutory rights can be found at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk. If you do receive faulty goods, please follow one of the procedures outlined on the How to return items page.
Please note certain goods cannot be returned unless we are at fault. These are personalised items and pierced jewellery.
Returning an item
Cash refunds for Items can only be made to the payment card used to purchase the goods.
Changes to Terms & Conditions for buying goods online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of use from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions of use on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying goods online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for buying goods online are governed by the law of England and you and we agree to use the English courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying goods online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Pretty Pink Pearl Ltd (Sinner or Saint)
46 Prescot Street
Halifax HX1 2QW
Registered in England under no. 6232176
If you have any questions relating to the website, please contact us:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone: 08456526952